During the weekdays, it’s hard to apply a full face of makeup. Sometimes, it’s because you do not have enough time in the morning to do a full face of makeup, at other times, you feel it’s too much work. And so, I am sharing my quick makeup routine below.
However, for days where I have activities planned through the evening, I came up with a quick makeup routine that takes me from morning to night. It’s not too much for the day and perfect if you are going out for dinner/drinks after work.
I start with applying a moisturizer, blend it in and make sure it’s absorbed. Then I apply a light primer (this is an extra step, but it helps the makeup stay put and last longer). I let it sit while I do my eyebrows and eyes. For eyes, I use brown or nude eyeshadow, apply a very thin eyeliner (mostly just at the lash line) and apply 2 coats of mascara.
Then I use a little bit of foundation (medium coverage-it’s better if you are only using it on a few spots) to conceal the under eye, nose or any spots that need it and blend it thoroughly. Sometimes, I switch it up, and only apply a tinted moisturizer along with some highlighter. If you have puffy eyes in the morning, I am linking a product by Clinique below that really helped with it. Next step is blush, which I apply lightly on the apples of the cheek and a bit of bronzer below the cheekbones. For the last step, I apply two coats of Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting lipstick.
I am linking all the products below <3
- Primer: Laura Mercier radiance Foundation Primer
- Tinted moisturizer: Tarte’s Tarteguard SPF 20
- Eyeshade: Smashbox Matte Exposure Palatte
- Eyeliner: Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eye-lining Pen
- Mascara: Diorshow by Dior
- Blush: Tarte Paaarty
- Bronzer: Bobbi Brown in Medium
- Highlighter: Benefit Watt’s Up
- Lipstick: Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Intense Nude
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Long -Lasting Makeup Setting Spray