It’s been two months now since the Covid-19 stay-at-home order was implemented. Although, cities are slowly re-opening, I am still taking precautions and staying home (only going out for grocery shopping). As our homes are now our office/playground and lounge, it makes sense to have a few things handy that can make our space a bit relaxing. The little things can make a lot of difference creating an atmosphere of calm and relaxation.
Here are my top stay-at-home essentials. (Click to open links to all the products)
Aromatherapy Shower Gel
I usually don’t like carrying a lot of things in my handbag. Because if you have a big bag, it’s an endless pit! You know what I am talking about! 🙂 If you carry a laptop like me, at times it can be challenging to keep a small bag. I use different bags depending on if I am travelling or if it’s just a regular week. Below, I’m sharing the Givenchy handbag I’ve used the most throughout the summer. It’s not too big but not too small and definitely packs a lot! Check out the handbag essentials below!
- Card holder: I mean, obviously! I don’t like a bulky wallet, plus it’s easier to switch bags this way.
- Headphones: Last year, I switched to wireless headphones and I cannot believe how easier it has made my life. I can move freely without having to worry about the wire getting tangled or getting caught in something pulling the headphone out of my ear. So, if there is one thing you want to invest in, let it be a pair of wireless headphones. You’ll be glad you made that decision!
- Hand cream: I cannot travel without it! My skin is very sensitive and dries up easily. I need to moisturize constantly and so I buy a couple and keep them everywhere!
- Band-Aids and spray sanitizer: You never know when you might need one especially if you’re wearing new shoes and trying to break them in.
- Lipstick: Depends on what I am wearing that day, I just pop it in my purse.
- Sunglasses: Always! They not only protect your eyes from sunlight but also UV rays. Most importantly, on a windy day, there’s a much less chance of something flying in your eye! Yikes!
- Blotting sheets (only in summer): These come in handy in hot summer days. They also keep your make-up fresh!
- Mints and face mist to keep me fresh throughout hot summer days!
Tip: I kept struggling switching bags when I owned a big wallet, because it just wouldn’t fit in a small purse and so, the first thing I did was to get rid of the big wallet and get a smaller one.
What are some of your handbag essentials? Comment below!