I usually don’t like carrying a lot of things in my handbag. Because if you have a big bag, it’s an endless pit! You know what I am talking about 🙂
I use different bags depending on if I am traveling or if it’s just a regular week. Below, I’m sharing the Givenchy GV3 handbag I’ve used the most throughout the summer. It’s not too big but not too small and definitely packs a lot! Plus the white literally goes with everything.
- Card holder: I mean, obviously! I don’t like a bulky wallet, plus it’s easier to switch bags this way.
- Headphones: Last year, I switched to wireless headphones and I cannot believe how easier it has made my life. I can move freely without having to worry about the wire getting tangled or getting caught in something pulling the headphone out of my ear. So, if there is one thing you want to invest in, let it be a pair of wireless headphones. You’ll be glad you made that decision!
- Hand cream: I cannot travel without it! My skin is very sensitive and dries up easily. I need to moisturize constantly and so I buy a couple and keep them everywhere!
- Hand sanitizer: You never know when you might need one especially if you’re wearing new shoes and trying to break them in.
- Lipstick: Depends on what I am wearing that day, I just pop it in my purse. Shown Above: YSL Tatouage Couture Matte Lip Stain in Rosewood Gang
- Face Mist and Mints: to keep me fresh throughout hot summer days!
- Sunglasses: Always! They not only protect your eyes from sunlight but also UV rays. Most importantly, on a windy day, there’s a much less chance of something flying in your eye! Yikes!
Tip: I kept struggling switching bags when I owned a big wallet, because it just wouldn’t fit in a small purse and so, the first thing I did was to get rid of the big wallet and get a smaller one.
What are some of your handbag essentials? Comment below!